EFFECTIVE DATE: September 25, 2019
Our Site is not intended for, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about, children under 13 years of age. Do not use or provide any information on this Site if you are under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete such. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we will treat your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO THIS POLICY, WHICH MAY BE PERIODICALLY UPDATED (SEE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY). YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE AFTER WE MAKE CHANGES IS DEEMED TO BE ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES, SO PLEASE REGULARLY CHECK THE POLICY FOR UPDATES.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We collect information directly from you when you provide it to us through your use of our Site. We collect your name and email address when you subscribe to our e-newsletter. We also may also request additional demographic information about you– including your date of birth, occupation, geolocation data and/or race/ethnicity– in order to better understand our readership. Such demographic information will always be optional and declining to provide such information will not affect your ability to fully use our Site and subscribe to our e-newsletter.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
· To present our Site and its contents to you.
· To administer our free e-newsletter.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
· To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
· To better understand how users access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Site and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
· In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
· For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We are committed to keeping your information safe and secure, and we will not share the information that you provide to us to third parties, excluding the following:
· Service Providers. We use third-parties to support our business. They may process your information in the course of providing services to Apothercare but are contractually bound to keep personal information confidential and use it only to assist Apothercare.
· Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
· In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
· To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which Company is involved.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third -party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have adopted measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Access and Correcting My Personal Information
You may review and correct your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com[BP2] . In certain cases, we may decline to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be inaccurate
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to[BP3] firstname.lastname@example.org[BP4] [PM5] . If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
This Policy is intended to cover the collection of information on our Site from residents of the United States, where we are headquartered. If you are visiting our Site from outside of the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored and processed in the United States, where privacy laws may not provide as much protection as those of your country of residence. By visiting our Site, you understand that your information may be transferred to us and those third parties with whom we share such information, as described in this Policy.
Do-Not Track Disclosures
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests.
Special Information for Nevada Residents
Certain Nevada residents may opt out of the “sale” of certain categories of information about them for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not currently engage in such “sales” of information covered by Nevada’s privacy law. However, if you are a qualifying Nevada resident, you may submit a request to opt out of future “sales” by us under that Nevada law by writing to email@example.com. We reserve the right take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of your request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site.
If you have questions about the Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of this website is to provide information related to health, wellness, science, and cannabis. Information provided on this site is for general educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered the advice, endorsement, or proposal of Apothercare, LLC.Copyright © 2021 Apothercare ™ - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy